The New Mexico Game Jam is a yearly 48 hour game creation competition where game developers from all over the state come together and see if they can make a board or video game in a short period of time. This year, I did modeling for a game called “Spirit Bird” where using the Xbox Kinect, players could take control of a bird and fly it by flapping their own arms. The modeling and texturing is pretty shoddy, but it was more about getting a playable game in 48 hours than creating the most beautiful CG bird ever sculpted.
- More Vinylmations for the Vinylmation God! | Rust This World on Donald Duck Vinylmation
- Custom Vinylmation Tutorial part 1 | Rust This World on Maleficent Vinylmation
- New Figures! | Rust This World on Buffalo Skull Dunny
- New customs figures! HOORAY! | Rust This World on Harley Quinn Mighty Mugg
- Vinylmation Invasion | Rust This World on Magic Heartless Vinylmation